Cinnamon sticks, also called cinnamon quills, are ideal for infusing rich, spicy taste and aroma into hot apple cider or mulled red wine and desserts like applesauce, poached fruit and rice pudding. Use McCormick Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks as fragrant, flavorful stirrers for hot cocoa, coffee, chai tea or hot toddies. Cinnamon sticks are beloved around the globe for adding toasty warmth to savory dishes as well. Indian cooks simmer the sticks in chicken and lamb curries. Familiar with pho? The secret to this satisfying Vietnamese noodle soup is in the long-simmered broth, flavored with cinnamon stick, peppercorns and star anise. Slow-cooked stews, chili and oatmeal all benefit from cinnamon’s irresistible fragrance and spicy warmth.
- McCormick Gourmet Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks have rich taste & aroma
- Cinnamon comes from the inner bark of the trunk of the tropical cinnamon tree
- Our carefully sourced cinnamon sticks are certified Organic and non GMO
- Adds sweet warmth and spicy aroma to hot apple cider & mulled red wine
- A fragrant stirrer for hot cocoa, coffee, chai tea or hot toddies
Organic Saigon Cinnamon Sticks
Contains: Do not use if seal under cap is broken.
Use cinnamon sticks as fragrant stirrers for hot cocoa, coffee or cider. Add to homemade applesauce, poached fruit and rice pudding.
About the Producer
MCCORMICK & COMPANY