Delight in the bliss of sweet citrus aromas and crisp acidity of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine. With beautiful freshness and bright fruit qualities, Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling is ideal for any occasion! Sourced from the finest vineyards in the Columbia Valley from Washington State, this dry white wine has an elegant finish and is enjoyable on its own or with food. Try Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling with light pasta and rice dishes, grilled fish, oysters or with a wide array of cheeses. When looking for a drier style Riesling, choose Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine. A bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling wine is 750 mL and has 13% ABV. The Chateau Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling wine received 90 points and Best Buy from Washington state in October 2022, try the latest vintage!
This drier style Riesling comes from Chateau Ste. Michelle, known for their renowned Riesling grapes. Since 1967, the dedicated winemakers at Chateau Ste. Michelle have transformed the finest grapes into some of the most spectacular wines in the world. At Chateau Ste. Michelle, the experience of Washington State’s inviting elegance and sophistication is in everything we do. Championing craftsmanship and creativity to provide a sense of wonder in every bottle. Chateau Ste. Michelle winery owns 3,500 acres in the Columbia Valley of eastern Washington, including Horse Heaven, Canoe Ridge Estate and Cold Creek vineyards.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Dry Riesling White Wine, 13% ABV
- A versatile and flavorful white wine that pairs perfectly with pasta and rice dishes, grilled fish or a wide array of cheeses
- The Chateau Ste. Michelle Dry Riesling is refreshing with beautiful citrus fruit flavors and crisp acidity
- Fruit for our Dry Riesling white wine are sourced from finest vineyards in the Columbia Valley from Washington State
- A cool fermentation in stainless steel tanks preserves the freshness and bright fruit qualities of this wine
White Wine, ABV 13%, 750ML Glass Bottle
About the Producer
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates