- One 750 ml bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Chardonnay
- Medium-bodied, acidic dry wine with a slightly sweet, soft taste
- Serve chardonnay wine chilled and pair with seafood, chicken and fresh greens
- Dry white wine with bright apple, pear and citrus notes with subtle spice and oak
- This bottle of wine elevates casual dinners and complements celebrations
Chardonnay, White Wine, Washington
At Chateau Ste. Michelle, our award-winning wines interweave with our rich heritage to create a wine experience you'll never forget. Celebrating more than 50 years of winemaking, we have combined Old World winemaking traditions with New World innovation. The experience of Washington State's inviting elegance and sophistication is in everything we do. Championing craftsmanship and creativity to provide a sense of wonder in every bottle.