At McCormick® we grind whole nutmeg that are hand-picked for their intense nutty flavor. Our ground nutmeg adds distinctive warm, sweet-spicy flavor to holiday desserts, savory recipes and comfort food favorites. Nutmeg is enjoyed in cuisines around the world, including in Indian curries, French bechamel, Swedish meatballs and Middle Eastern lamb dishes. So versatile, it works with savory recipes for scalloped potatoes, glazed carrots, and creamed spinach or kale. At the holidays, nutmeg fills the kitchen with sweet, nutty aroma when gingerbread and pumpkin pie are baking. Or, stir into rice pudding, eggnog and mulled wine or cider. It pairs well with similar spices like cinnamon, allspice, ginger and mace, to enhance holiday desserts.
- Whole nutmeg is hand-picked for intense nutty flavor
- McCormick Ground Nutmeg adds distinctive warm, sweet-spicy flavor
- Enjoyed in world cuisines, including Indian, French, Swedish & Middle Eastern
- Try in savory dishes like scalloped potatoes, glazed carrots & creamed spinach
- A must for holiday baking, especially in gingerbread cookies and pumpkin pie