Looking for a NEW Pharmacy? Trust Haggen.
When you visit your neighborhood pharmacy, you’ll receive genuine care, time and attention that you won’t find anywhere else. Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will help you navigate even the most complex list of prescriptions, and our handy online pharmacy allows you to:
- Order a refill
- Review your profile and medications
- Transfer a prescription
- Save time: fill your prescription while you shop.
Visit our online pharmacy to get started!
We accept hundreds of prescription insurance plans
- Express Scripts, Inc
- Molina Health Plan
- …and many more. ASK ABOUT YOURS!
Medicare Part D Members
Our pharmacy participates in all Medicare Part D Plans and we are preferred in many plans that can save you money!
You could have copays as low as $0 on many generics with selected Medicare Part D Plans at our pharmacy. See pharmacist for details.
We offer vaccines to protect you against the flu, shingles, pneumonia, tetanus, meningitis and more.
Did you know…..
- Adults don’t usually have symptoms from whooping cough, but they can carry the bacterial infection and transmit it to unprotected infants and children.
- It is recommended that all adults who smoke should have a preventative pneumococcal vaccination. Smoking increases the chances of getting pneumonia.
- All people with diabetes, asthma, heart conditions and many other chronic conditions should get a pneumococcal vaccination to reduce the possibility of pneumonia.
- The CDC recommends that all adults should have a one-time tetanus booster that contains the whopping cough component. This should be administered as soon as possible without regard to the time since the last booster shot.
Speak with your pharmacist today about getting immunized.