Get soothing relief for itchy feet with the unique triple action formula in Gold Bond Medicated Talc-Free Foot Powder. Now talc-free and formulated without parabens and preservatives, this maximum-strength medicated powder absorbs moisture, relieves itch, and provides a cooling sensation to help keep feet feeling dry and comfortable. This foot powder also helps control foot odor* to help keep feet smelling fresh. Best of all, this maximum-strength, odor-controlling and itch-relieving powder is gentle enough to for daily use when used as directed. Use Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder after showering, before exercising or anytime you're putting on shoes. *Absorbs odor-causing sweat
- Includes one (1) 4-oz. bottle Maximum Strength Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder for Odor Control & Itch Relief
- Gold Bond Maximum Strength Foot Powder stops itching in its tracks
- This foot powder delivers odor* and wetness protection to keep your feet feeling fresh *Absorbs odor-causing sweat
- Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder absorbs moisture to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Stinky feet have met their match with a shake of Gold Bond Foot Powder
Foot Powder, Maximum Strength, Medicated
Active Ingredients: Menthol (1 %), Anti-Itch. Inactive Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Bicarbonate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Silica, Tricalcium Phosphate, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Benzethonium Chloride.
Contains: Warnings: For external use only. When using this product: avoid contact with eyes. Stop use and ask a doctor if: condition worsens; symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days; redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: Thoroughly wash and dry feet, sprinkle powder liberally over feet, between toes and on bottoms of feet. Sprinkle inside shoes for maximum freshness. Adults and Children 2 Years and Older: Apply freely up to 3 or 4 times daily. Children Under 2 Years: Ask a doctor.
About the Producer