Huggies Snug & Dry Baby Diapers features Huggies' Leak Lock Protection, giving your baby up to 12 hours of long-lasting protection, day or night. Snug & Dry absorbs wetness in seconds, thanks to Huggies' Triple Layer Protection. Snug & Dry baby diapers have a stretchy waistband and curves at every layer to fit your baby’s delicate skin. They also come with a wetness indicator that changes from yellow to blue when your baby is ready for a diaper change. Snug & Dry disposable diapers are hypoallergenic, as well as free of fragrances, lotions, parabens, elemental chlorine and natural rubber latex. Featuring fun Disney Mickey Mouse designs, Snug & Dry Diapers are available in sizes 1 (8-14 lbs), 2 (12-18 lbs), 3 (16-28 lbs), 4 (22-37 lbs), 5 (27+ lbs), 6 (35+ lbs) and size 7 (41+ lbs).
- Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers: 148 baby diapers, size 4 (22-37 lbs); packaging may vary from image shown
- Leak Lock Protection: Huggies helps prevent leaks for up to 12 hours, day or night, whether your baby is sleeping, crawling and walking
- Contoured Shape: Snug & Dry baby diapers have a soft, stretchy back waistband that provides a gentle, secure fit
- Triple Layer Protection: Huggies' Triple Layer Protection absorbs wetness in seconds to help keep your baby dry and happy
- No Harsh Ingredients: Our disposable diapers are hypoallergenic and free of fragrances, parabens, elemental chlorine and natural rubber latex for healthy, huggable skin
Huggies Snug & Dry Baby Diapers, Size 4 (22-37 lbs)
Contains: Caution: Choking may result from anything babies might put into their mouths. To avoid risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear the diaper. Discard any torn or unsealed diaper. Like most articles of clothing, Huggies diapers will burn if exposed to flame. Always keep your child away from any source of flame.,Important: To avoid risk of suffocation, keep plastic bags away from babies and children.
Do not flush. Huggies diapers contain safe, absorbent particles that gel when wet. If you notice a small amount of gel-like material on your baby's skin, it can be removed with a baby wipe or damp washcloth.
About the Producer
Kimberly-Clark Global Sales, LLC.