Now it's easy to eliminate even the toughest warts with Compound W NitroFreeze, the first non-prescription Nitrous Oxide that penetrates deep to kill the virus in the wart, providing the highest cure rate in 1 treatment*. (Based on clinical data comparing NitroFreeze to Compound W Freeze Off & Freeze Off Advanced). From gels and liquids to freezing methods, there's a Compound W product that's just right for you. Each wart removal type easily and effectively removes warts. The Freeze wart removal method freezes the wart to kill the virus and can remove warts in as few as one treatment. Medicated bandages and topical liquids and gels slowly soften and peel away the wart over time with salicylic acid. While Freeze wart treatments can remove warts relatively quickly, medicated bandages and topical gels and liquids can take up to several weeks to fully remove a wart. Compound W also has special wart remover products specially designed for kids with two removal types — freeze and medicated bandages. Compound W offers a variety of wart treatment products so you can treat warts at home and get back to looking and feeling great.
- NitroFreeze wart removal has the highest cure rate in one treatment* and is Compound W’s strongest wart remover product; *Based on clinical data comparing NitroFreeze to Compound W Freeze Off & Freeze Off Advanced
- Compound W NitroFreeze wart remover provides maximum freeze with Nitrous Oxide treatment to remove common and plantar warts
- The NitroFreeze wart treatment penetrates deep to freeze off warts at home without a doctor
- Compound W is the number 1 selling^ wart removal brand for common and plantar warts; ^Based on IRI sales L52 w/o 10.30.22
- NitroFreeze is safe for adults and children 4 years of age and older; Easy to use in 4 easy steps