- 100% blue weber agave tequila with golden, light-straw color
- Tequila with aromas of cooked agave, banana, apple, chocolate, and cappuccino with hints of pumpkin and spices
- Easy-drinking tequila with balanced flavors of honey maple, peaches and cream, and white chocolate
- Pure blue agave reposado tequila with a pepper and toasted oak finish
- Label illustration by Mexico City artist Raul Urias shows passion for creating tequila and pride in its land of origin
Tequila, Reposado, 100% De Agave
Rested in wine barrels. Mi Campo comes from the heart. The illustration by Mexico City artist Raul Urias depicts our passion for the art of creating tequila and our pride in the land from which it comes. We believe in improving on tradition, that's what we age this tequila in wine barrels for a smoother finish. Salud! www.tequilamicampo.com. 40% ALC/VOL Distilled & produced at Destileria La Cofradia.