With no preparation and no lighter fluid needed, Kingsford® Easy Light Bag makes impromptu grilling fun and easy. Convenient and portable, this single-use bag allows you to charcoal grill almost anywhere. Like Kingsford® Original Charcoal, these charcoal briquettes are made with natural ingredients and real wood to deliver an authentic smoky flavor. This charcoal features Sure Fire Groove technology for fast lighting. Just turn the bag on its side, pull bottom flap out, and light as illustrated on bag. This Kingsford® Easy Light bag of charcoal is easy to light.
- NO LIGHTER FLUID NEEDED: Made with high quality ingredients and real wood, these charcoal briquettes for grilling light with just a match*, no lighter fluid needed; packaging may vary
- LIGHTS EVERY TIME GUARANTEED*: Make grilling easy with Kingsford’s fastest lighting charcoal, guaranteed to light every time* and ready in about 10 minutes
- MADE IN USA WITH NORTH AMERICAN INGREDIENTS: From backyard grilling to away-from home outings, Kingsford® Easy Light is the go-to BBQ charcoal for your next cookout
- SMOKY BBQ FLAVOR: Infuse smoky, wood-fired flavor into beef, chicken, pork, fish, veggies and more with these fast lighting charcoal briquettes for an authentic BBQ experience
- BRINGS PEOPLE TOGETHER: Whether tailgating with friends or barbecuing in your backyard with family, make Kingsford® a part of your grilling tradition
Charcoal Briquets, Single-Use, Easy Light Bag
Just light the bag! No prep ~ No lighter fluid needed. 1 use. Convenient & portable for grilling anywhere. Camping. Tailgating. Parks. Backyard. kingsford.com. Questions or comments? Visit us on the Web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. Made in U.S.A. with North American ingredients.
Contains: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Warning: Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. Caution: Combustible. Read side panel carefully. For Your Safety: Never cover flaming briquets with a grill lid. Covering flaming briquets may result in a flare-up when lid is removed. Use water to control excessive flames. Do not use lighter fluid or an electric or chimney-style starter. Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees Do not add another Easy Light Bag once fire has been lit. Add Kingsford Original Charcoal Briquets if extra charcoal is needed. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Do not use in water smoker grills. Caution: Combustible. Keep away from heat and open flames. Contains petroleum distillates. Store in well-ventilated area. Keep bag closed to avoid evaporation. Keep out of reach of children & pets. This product complies with South Coast Air Quality Management District Rule 1174, Ref. C203-A06.
Instructions: 1. Pull bottom flap. 2. Light all corners. 3. Grill and enjoy. When coals are covered in ash, spead evenly and begin grilling.
About the Producer
The Kingsford Products Company