Nothing brings people together like grilling. Savory and smoky, Kingsford® Charcoal Briquettes with Classic Hickory enhance the smoky flavor of any food. The charcoal briquettes give that rich hickory smoke and sweet and hearty flavor to each bite; hickory pairs best with beef, chicken and pork but can be used for all your grilling occasions. On the back of the pack, scan for easy recipes that perfectly complement the hickory smoke flavor. Designed with Sure Fire Grooves®, they have more edges for faster lighting* and are ready in about 15 minutes, so you can get the barbecue going faster*.
- READY IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES: These BBQ briquettes have more edges for faster lighting, so they’re ready in about 15 minutes for a consistent burn time* and reliable performance*; pack may vary
- CHARCOAL with 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Charcoal briquettes made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood; each 16 pound bag of original charcoal briquettes generates about 4 uses
- WITH SURE FIRE TECHNOLOGY: This charcoal for grilling has more edges to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels to light quickly and get ready fast
- CLASSIC HICKORY FLAVOR: Infuse, savory, smoky hickory flavor into beef, chicken, pork and more with real American wood, perfect for backyard parties or tailgates
- MADE IN USA WITH NORTH AMERICAN INGREDIENTS: Kingsford® charcoal briquettes are perfect for your next cookout, made in the USA with North American ingredients, including real American wood
Charcoal Briquets, Wood Flavor, Savory & Smoky
Savory & smoky wood flavor. kingsford.com. how2recycle.info. For detailed instructions and more recipes: Visit kingsford.com/recipes. Questions or comments? Visit us on the web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. Explore more flavor. Pair with your favorite meat, seafood or vegetables. Signature. Classic. Pecan. Applewood. Cherrywood. Made in the USA with North American ingredients. Made in USA of global ingredients.
Contains: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Warning: Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. For your safety. Never use gasoline to light charcoal. Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Never barbecue indoors (see warning abovel). Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
For safe meat preparation, reference the safe minimum internal temperature chart on the USDA's website. Directions: (1) Stack briquets in a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions. (2) Light charcoal. Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over. (3) Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin grilling.
Great with: Beef. Chicken. Pork.
Store briquets in a coot, dry place.
About the Producer
The Kingsford Products Company