Bring people together and make any meal an event with Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquettes. Designed with the breakthrough technology of Sure Fire Grooves®, Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquettes have more edges for faster lighting* and are ready in about 15 minutes, so you can get the barbecue going. Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquettes are made in the USA with North American ingredients, including real American wood. Get reliable performance*, a hotter burn* and over 100 years of authentic wood flavor from America’s Charcoal Expert.
- READY IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES: These BBQ briquettes have more edges for faster lighting*, so they’re ready in about 15 minutes for a consistent burn time* and reliable performance*; pack may vary
- CHARCOAL with 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Charcoal briquettes made with 100% natural ingredients and real wood; each 8 pound bag of original charcoal briquettes generates about 2 uses
- WITH SURE FIRE TECHNOLOGY: This charcoal for grilling has more edges to catch the flame quickly with grooves that provide air channels for fast lighting
- ORIGINAL BBQ FLAVOR: Perfect for backyard parties or tailgates, this charcoal delivers an authentic BBQ experience and smoky flavor grilled to perfection
- MADE IN USA WITH NORTH AMERICAN INGREDIENTS: Kingsford® charcoal briquettes are perfect for your next cookout, made in the USA with North American ingredients, including real American wood
About 2 uses. An American Original: At Kingsford, we take pride in giving you the best BBQ flavor by using 100% natural ingredients, including real American wood. We proudly craft our briquets in plants across the USA with generations of expertise, bringing you the best in authentic BBQ flavor since 1920. kingsford.com. how2recycle.info. Scan to unlock for grilling tips, techniques & more. Visit us at kingsford.com. Questions or comments? Visit us on the web at kingsford.com or call 1-800-232-4745. Made in the USA with North American ingredients. Proudly manufactured in the USA.
Contains: Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals, including soot, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.,Warning: Carbon Monoxide Hazard: Burning charcoal inside can kill you. It gives off carbon monoxide, which has no odor. Never burn charcoal inside homes, vehicles or tents. For Your Safety: Never use gasoline to light charcoal. Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal. Make sure ashes are cold before discarding. Never barbecue indoors (see warning above). Barbecue away from flammable items, overhands and trees.
Directions: 1. Stack briquets in a pyramid. Add lighter fluid following lighter fluid directions. 2. Light charcoal. Leave grill uncovered. Flames will die out while the briquets continue to burn and start to ash over. 3. Spread briquets in a single layer when covered in ash (in about 15 minutes). Begin grilling.
Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
About the Producer
The Kingsford Products Company