Biofreeze Menthol Pain Relieving Gel is well-suited for application on small and large muscle areas. Fast acting and long lasting, cooling menthol formula delivers penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, simple backaches, joint pain, bruises, and arthritis. There is no limit to what you can do when you cool your aches and pains.
- #1 Clinically Recommended Menthol Topical Pain Relief Brand (*IPSOS Clinician Survey, July 2022)
- Biofreeze Menthol Pain Relieving Gel applies easily and penetrates for pain relief
- Fast acting and long lasting, cooling menthol formula delivers penetrating pain relief for sore muscles, simple backaches, joint pain, bruises, and arthritis
- This 3 fl oz gel tube is one of the most popular formats, well-suited for application on small and large muscle areas
- Biofreeze is a clinically recommended brand; trusted by pharmacists, physical therapists, chiropractors, massage therapists, podiatrists, and athletic trainers
Pain Relief, Menthol, Gel
No. 1 clinically recommended (Trusted by pharmacists, physicial therapists, chiropractors, massage, therapists and podiatrists). Cool the pain. Fast acting menthol pain relief. Cold theraphy pain relief for sore muscles, backaches, sore joints and arthritis. Long-lasting. Vanishing scent. Paraben-free. Does not contain NSAIDs, ibuprofen, aspirin, or salicylate. www.biofreeze.com. No animal testing. Manufactured in the USA.
Active Ingredients: Menthol (4 %), Cooling pain relief. Inactive Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Blue 1, Boswellia Carterii Resin Extract, Calendula Officinalis Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camphor, Carbomer, Glycerin, Ilex Paraguariensis Leaf Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myristate, Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Water, Yellow 5.
Contains: Warnings: For external use only. Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame. Ask a doctor before use if you have:: sensitive skin. When using this product: avoid contact with the eyes or mucuous membranes; do not apply to wounds or damaged skin; do not use with other ointments, creams, sprays or liniments; do not apply to irritated skin or if excessive irritation develops; do not bandage; wash hands after each use with cool water; do not use with heating pad or device; store in a cool dry place. Stop use and ask a doctor if:: condition worsens; or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days; or clear up and recur. Stop use and ask a doctor if:: condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and recur. If pregnant or breast-feeding:: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children:: If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Directions: For best results, use Biofreeze in combination with care from a health professional. Find one in your area at Biofreeze.com. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult physician. Children Under 2 Years of Age: Consult physician.
About the Producer