Old Forester 1897 Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky is the second member of the Old Forester Whisky Row Series, which invites bourbon lovers to taste their way through Old Forester history with each unique expression. This expression follows the Bottled in Bond standards of 1897 that state whisky must be aged in a federally bonded warehouse for at least four years. The resulting batch of Bottled in Bond bourbon is robust and intense with a big, bold finish. This 100 proof whisky boasts aromas of caramel with notes of rich vanilla, roasted coffee and mature oak for a mouth-filling, sweet liquor. Try this alcohol in mixed drinks, like an Old Fashioned cocktail, enjoy it on the rocks or sip it neat from your favorite glass. Please Sip Responsibly.
- One 750 mL bottle of Old Forester 1897 Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
- Caramel aroma with notes of vanilla, coffee and mature oak
- Bottled in Bond is robust and intense with a bold finish
- 100 proof whisky made using a small batch of whisky barrels in a federally bonded warehouse for a minimum of four years
- Great whisky for serving neat, on the rocks, or in alcohol drinks
Old Forester Whiskey Row Series: 1897 Bottled in Bond Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whisky
Neat or on the rocks