Odors. They're everywhere... lingering in the air or arising at the most awkward times. Forget masking them with some froo-froo spray; Febreze Air Effects actually fights air odors. This can of ahhh-some straight up fights stink with a neat little molecule called cyclodextrin (Bonus: It's naturally made from corn). It's a handy air freshener that's easy to use: Simply spray in a sweeping motion and fight those bad smells anywhere: the bathroom, the kitchen, that cabin you rented for the weekend, the shoe closet, your kids' room... anytime you want an instant burst of fresh. And because Febreze AIR uses 100% natural propellants, you can confidently freshen your home every day. Looking for even more ways to breathe happy with Febreze? Take the freshness on the road with CAR Vent Clips.
- Fights air odors without masking, leaving nothing behind but a light, fresh scent
- Hold upright and spray in a sweeping motion throughout your house
- Spray every day in bathrooms, kitchens, offices, laundry rooms, and anywhere else you need a burst of ahhh-some
- Perfect for whole-home freshness with a 100% natural propellant
- 100% natural propellant is safe to use around cats and dogs but, as with other air care products, do not use around birds
Febreze Odor-Fighting Air Freshener Spring & Renewal,, 8.8 oz
Water, Alcohol Denat., PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrances, Sodium Citrate, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Benzisothiazolinone, Nitrogen
Contains: DO NOT STORE IN VEHICLE, contents under pressure. CAUTION USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN AND PETS. Do not expose to heat or open flame or store at temperatures above 120 degreesF. Dispose of properly. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not spray towards face. If eye contact occurs, rinse well with water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. Safe when used properly around cats and dogs. As with other air care products, not for use around birds.
Do not shake, for best results. Hold can upright. Pull trigger back. Spray the air in a sweeping motion throughout the entire room. Dry damp floors to avoid injury.
About the Producer
Procter & Gamble