Beringer Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine is an enticing expression of this varietal and the depth and complexity of flavor it can exhibit when grown in the right place. Produced from select vineyards in Napa Valley, this Cabernet wine lets you enjoy layers of dark berry and plum with wild herbal notes on the lengthy finish. Satisfying oak spice is well integrated, and dusty tannins offer a smooth texture and mouthfeel. Drink now or hold.
- Dense and aromatic napa valley cabernet sauvignon red wine reveals the superb concentration of the vintage
- Packed with dark fruit flavor, notes of smoked meat and cedar, and layers of complexity through a lasting finish
- 93 points, jamessuckling.com
- Pair with roasted duck, or a grilled t-bone steak
- 14.5% alcohol by volume, 750 ml bottle