Meet your next go-to candle, and reward your ritual. The Glade Clean Linen single wick candle is just what you need to ignite your self-care routine. Surround yourself with scent that’s been expertly crafted by master perfumers.
Whether it’s Me-time with a book or a long luxurious bath, these Glade jar candles will decorate the air. The fragrance is infused with essential oils and features the calming notes of crisp air, fresh laundry and lily of the valley. You’ll definitely want to take a second smell and set a calming vibe.
- Meet your next go-to candle and awaken your senses with the room filling fragrance of the expertly crafted Glade Clean Linen scented candle
- Discover the scent treat you've been searching for with these small scented candles – you'll definitely want to take a second smell and set a calming vibe
- Surround yourself with scent and a soft glow with the Glade Clean Linen candle which features calming notes of crisp air, fresh laundry and lily of the valley
- These fragrant candles are expertly crafted by master perfumers – with fragrance infused with essential oils and made without phthalates, parabens, formaldehyde or nitro musks
- Whether it's Me-time relaxing with a book or a luxurious bath, discover the art of light and scent with our candle and reward your ritual
Candle, Clean Linen
Fragrance infused with essential oils. A family company since 1886. - Fisk Johnson. www.glade.com. Visit us at www.glade.com. Questions? Comments? Call 800-558-5252 or write Helen Johnson. Environmental Facts: Paperboard packaging is recyclable. Paperboard packaging contains 30% post consumer recycled material. Candle made in Canada.
Wax, Fragrance, Stabilizer, Dye.
Contains: To prevent fire or injury. Burn within sight. Never burn on, or near anything that can catch fire. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Do not use if glass is chipped or cracked. Trim wick to 1/4 inch (6 mm) before each lighting. Keep candle free of matches and all material. Do not burn on cold, wet, or unstable surface(s). Burn away from drafts. Never touch or move while lit, or until wax hardens. Never burn more than 4 hours. Stop use when 1/4 inch (6 mm) of wax remains. Do not extinguish with water. Do not reuse. Discard jar after use. Lead-free wick.
About the Producer
S C JOHNSON & SON