Clorox™ Scented Bleach keeps clothes whiter longer than detergent alone, cleans and protects surfaces, and provides a long-lasting fresh scent. From America’s #1 bleach brand*, Clorox™ Scented Bleach is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach, removes 70% more stains (than detergent alone), and has 10X deep cleaning benefit. Use Clorox™ Scented Bleach with confidence to remove laundry stains like grass, juice, dirt and blood from white clothing, as well as, clean and deodorize household surfaces such as countertops, floors, sinks, and trash cans.
- SCENTED BLEACH CLEANER: Clorox Scented Bleach with CloroMax technology keeps clothes whiter longer based on stain removal verses detergent alone and cleans and protects household surfaces by reducing soil adhesion; Package may vary
- DEODORIZER: Clean and deodorize your home and laundry with a pleasant fragrance and the power of Clorox™ clean
- STAIN REMOVER: Get the whitest whites with this concentrated formula that is filtered three times to deliver the purest bleach to remove 70% more stains than detergents alone
- CLOROX CLEANER: Fight tough stains on white clothes including grass, juice, dirt and blood or take this bleach out of the laundry room and use on hard non-porous household surfaces and items including countertops, floors, trash cans and more
- LAUNDRY SCENTED BLEACH: The number one bleach of choice in America*, Clorox Scented Bleach with CloroMax technology can be used in standard and high efficiency washing machines and is great for everyday cleaning; *Based on IRI MULO unit sales 52 weeks ending 12/29/19. Use as directed.
Bleach, Concentrated, Clean Linen
Now concentrated: 64 oz = 96 oz. Improved whitening. For standard & HE machines. Easy to handle bottle. Contains no phosphorus. Not harmful to septic systems. Visit us at www.clorox.com. Made in the USA.
Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite and Sodium Hydroxide.
Contains: Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes. May cause skin irritation. For sensitive skin or prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Use with adequate ventilation. First Aid: Eyes - Immediately rinse with water for 15 minutes. Call a doctor. Skin - Rinse with water. If irritation persists, call a doctor. If Swallowed - Drink a glassful of water. Call a doctor or poison control center. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use or mix with other household chemicals such as toilet bowl cleaners, rust removers, acids or ammonia-containing products, as hazardous gases may result.
Use 1/2 cup per load. Not for sanitization or disinfection. To sanitize and disinfect, use Clorox Regular-Bleach. For Laundry: Bleachable Fabrics - avoid bleaching wool, silk, mohair, leather, spandex and nonfast colors: 1/2 cup product - standard machine; max line - HE machine; 1 cup - extra large washer. Instructions: 1. Sort laundry by color. 2. Add detergent. 3. Fill bleach to max line in dispenser or add 1/2 cup bleach to wash water. 4. Add clothes and start wash. For Cleaning and Deodorizing: Floors, tiles, bathtubs, showers, kitchen sinks, nonporous toys - 1/2 cup product; 1 gallon water; pre-wash surface, mop or wipe with bleach solution. Allow solution to contact surface for at least 5 minutes. Rinse well and air dry. Do not use this product full strength for cleaning surfaces. Always dilute strictly in accordance with label directions. For prolonged use, wear rubber gloves. Storage and Disposal: Reclose cap tightly after each use. Store this product upright in a cool, dry area away from direct sunlight and heat to avoid deterioration. Offer empty container for recycling or discard in trash.
About the Producer