Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup provides consistently powerful relief from indoor, outdoor, and seasonal allergy symptoms in children. With 5 milligrams of the antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride in each 5 mL dose, this over-the-counter children's allergy medicine offers all-day, 24-hour relief from common symptoms of hay fever, seasonal allergies, and other upper respiratory allergies. Children's allergy liquid provides consistently powerful relief for your kids' allergies and helps treat symptoms such as runny nose, sneezing, itchy watery eyes, and itchy nose and throat.
- Children's Zyrtec Allergy Syrup for all day relief of your kid's indoor & outdoor allergy symptoms
Allergy syrup gives powerful relief with 5 mg of antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride per 5 mL
Children's cetirizine liquid relieves runny nose, sneezing, itchy, watery eyes & itchy nose & throat
Allergy, Indoor & Outdoor, Children's, Grape Syrup
2 yrs & older. Cetirizine HCI 1 mg/ml oral solution antihistamine. Sugar-free. 24 Relief of: Sneezing; runny nose; itchy, water eyes; itchy throat or nose. Dye-free. Dosing cup included. Questions? Call 1-800-343-7805 (toll free) or 215-273-8755 (collect).
Active Ingredients: Cetirizine HCI (5 mg), Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, Flavors, Propylene Glycol, Purified Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbitol Solution, Sucralose.
Contains: Warnings: Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine. Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives. When using this product: drowsiness may occur; avoid alcoholic drinks; alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery. Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away. If pregnant or breast-feeding: if breast-feeding: not recommended; if pregnant: ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
Directions: Use only with enclosed dosing cup. Find right dose on chart below. mL = milliliter. . Adults and Children 6 Years and Over:: 5 ml or 10 ml once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 10 ml in 24 hours. Adults 65 Years and Over:: 5 ml once daily; do not take more than 5 ml in 24 hours. Children 2 to Under 6 Years of Age:: 2.5 ml once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 5 ml once daily or 2.5 ml every 12 hours. Do not give more than 5 ml in 24 hours. Children Under 2 Years of Age:: Ask a doctor. Consumers with Liver or Kidney Disease:: Ask a doctor.
Dosing cup should be washed and left to air dry after each use.
About the Producer
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc.