- One 750 ml wine bottle of Josh Cellars Pinot Noir
- Pinot Noir wine with bright flavors of lush cherry and strawberry
- Medium-bodied, red wine with medium oak impact and notes of earth and spice
- Serve this California wine slightly chilled to experience its full flavor profile
- Pinot Noir red wine pairs perfectly with roasted turkey, soft cheeses, and hearty vegetables
Pinot Noir, Red Wine, California
Josh Cellars Pinot Noir is an elegantly balanced red wine that has lush cherry and strawberry flavors with a hint of lightly toasted oak. Josh Cellars works with California's best growers to source and assemble wine of great character and complexity. Pair this flavorful red wine with roasted turkey, soft cheeses like Brie or Comté, or hearty vegetables like sautéed mushrooms. This Josh Cellars Pinot Noir bottle of wine is 750 ml and 13.5% ABV. Created by Joseph Carr and named after his father, Josh Cellars makes high-quality, well-balanced, delicious wines that are expressions of gratitude grounded in hard work, high standards and the recognition of others. Josh wine is worth sharing with those who matter.