Give your child effective relief from common allergy symptoms with Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquid. Containing 12.5 milligrams of the antihistamine diphenhydramine HCI per teaspoon (5 mL), this kids' liquid allergy medication relieves symptoms due to upper respiratory allergies, including runny nose, sneezing, itchy nose, itchy throat, and itchy, watery eyes. Available in a kid-friendly cherry flavor, this children's allergy relief syrup is alcohol-free and is intended for ages 6 to 11.
- Children's Benadryl Allergy Liquid Medicine in cherry flavor for allergy symptom relief
Kids' medicine temporarily relieves symptoms due to hay fever and other upper respiratory allergies
Allergy, Cherry Flavored
Other Information: Each 5 ml contains: sodium 14 mg Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees C). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used Do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted safety seal is broken or missing. Diphenhydramine HCl/antihistamine 12.5 mg / 5 mL oral solution. 4-6 hours/dose. Relief Of: Runny nose. Sneezing. Itchy, watery eyes. Itchy throat or nose. Alcohol free. www.benadryl.com. For more information: www.benadryl.com. Questions or Comments? Call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (Collect).
Active Ingredients: Diphenhydramine HCl (12.5 mg), Antihistamine. Inactive Ingredients: Anhydrous Citric Acid, D&C Red No. 33 , FD&C Red No. 40, Flavors, Glycerin, Monoammonium Glycyrrhizinate, Poloxamer 407, Purifed Water, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sucrose.
Contains: Warnings: Do not use: to make a child sleepy; with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin. Ask a doctor before use if the child has: a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis ; glaucoma; a sodium-restricted diet. Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedates or tranquilizers. When using this product: marked drowsiness may occur ; sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness; excitability may occur, especially in children. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
Directions: Find right dose an chart below. mL= millilitre. Take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor. Do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours. Attention: Use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device. . Children Under 2 Years: Do not use. Children 2 to 5 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor. Children 6 to 11 Years: 5 ml to 10 ml.
About the Producer
Johnson & Johnson Consumer