- One 750 ml bottle of La Crema Monterey Chardonnay White Wine
- The 2018 vintage of this dry white wine Chardonnay received 90 points and Editors’ Choice from Wine Enthusiast’s Matt Kettmann in August 2020
- Juicy white wine offers flavors of nectarine, papaya and lemon-tangerine with touches of spice and minerality
- Pair with grilled salmon, fresh shrimp tacos or exotic cuisine such as Pad Thai
- Medium bodied, dry wine with aromas of Meyer lemon, grilled pineapple and guava with a balanced acidity on a long finish
Chardonnay, White Wine, California
Sourced from select vineyards in Monterey, California, La Crema’s Monterey Chardonnay is a fresh and light white wine with bright citrus and exotic fruit notes. Crafted with boutique winemaking techniques and aged in a mix of oak barrels and stainless-steel tanks, this medium-bodied white wine offers freshness and spritzy acidity in every sip. La Crema Monterey Chardonnay is a classic cool-climate California chardonnay and a compelling option for your next gathering. This juicy white wine displays a wonderful array of fruits, with Meyer Lemon, passionfruit and grilled pineapple, which are complemented by a touch of spice and minerality on the palate. Pair with grilled salmon, fresh shrimp tacos and exotic cuisine such as Pad Thai. This bottle features a convenient screw cap for fresh wine and easy pouring. This bottled California chardonnay is 13.5% alcohol by volume. With every bottle of Monterey Chardonnay, La Crema seeks to craft a medium-bodied white wine that captures the essence of the Monterey growing region with their contemporary California style. The Monterey growing region is known for being one of California's coolest growing regions with an ever-present breeze and maritime influence from the Pacific Ocean. Monterey's unique geography and climate allow grapes to spend more time on the vine producing fruit with complex and balanced flavors. From the vine to the glass, every step of the winemaking process seeks to preserve the Monterey Chardonnay’s fresh fruit flavors. The resulting wine is a juicy and balanced white wine with a rich flavor and generous palate.