- Over 26 years of sparkling wine production in New Mexico with the true, traditional Méthode Champenoise of a secondary fermentation in the bottle.
- Aromas of green apple, citrus and minerality make for a delightful start to traditional sparkler
- Our Non-vintaged Brut offers bright, crisp acidity complimented by a touch of yeast on the delightfully long finish
- Extraordinary quality to value ratio backed by consistent acclaim
- Impact Hot Prospect Award 3 years running! (2018, 2019, and 2020)
Blend-Champagne, United States
Founded in 1984, Gruet Winery specializes in Méthode Champenoise sparkling wines. Family driven, the New Mexico-based winery produces Pinot Noir and Chardonnay-based sparkling wines with roots originating from Gilbert Gruet's Champagne house in Bethon, France. More than 30 vintages later, Gruet Winery has achieved unprecedented acclaim and remains a favorite of the nation's top sommeliers.