Cook’s California Champagne Brut White Sparkling Wine is fruity and fresh. This medium-dry white wine features aromas and flavors of apple and pear balanced with toasty yeast notes and floral nuances.
- One 1.5 L bottle of Cook's California Champagne Brut White Sparkling Wine, equal to two standard 750 mL bottles
- California wine with aromas and flavors of apple and pear balanced by toasty yeast notes and floral nuances
- Sparkling white wine that's a perfect champagne for mimosas and other brunch cocktails
- Fruity and fresh, medium-dry Prosecco-style sparkling wine
- Bubbles wine produced at the Mission Bell Winery in Madera, California
Brut, California Champagne
California champagne. Estd. 1859. Charmat method. Cook’s tradition of making exceptional quality Champagne began in 1859. Over 150 years later that tradition continues. Our Brut combines crisp fruit flavors of apple and pear with toasty yeast notes and floral nuances. Sparkling wine. cookschampagne.com. Alc. 11.5% by vol. 23 Vinted and Bottled by Cook's Champagne Cellars, Madera, CA.
Contains: Contains sulfites.,Warning! To avoid serious eye, hand or other injury, open as follows: 1. Chill well. 2. Do not shake. 3. Point bottle away from self and others. 4. Remove hood. 5. Twist stopper out slowly by hand. 6. Never use a cork remover. Stopper may eject forcefully while removing hood or anytime after hood removal. Contains high pressure that increases with warmth or shaking.,Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
Chill well before serving.
About the Producer
Cook's Champagne Cellars