Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc is a stunningly crafted white wine, sourced from vineyards throughout the Columbia Valley, including our Horse Heaven Estate Vineyard. Crisp, vibrant and delicate in flavor, this Sauvignon Blanc white wine brims with the cool freshness of citrus and herbs that pair particularly well with light seafood and vegetable dishes. For best taste and quality, refrigerate Sauvignon Blanc wine for at least two hours before serving. This bottle of wine is 750 mL and has 13% ABV.
Since 1967, the dedicated winemakers at Chateau Ste. Michelle have transformed the finest grapes into some of the most spectacular wines in the world. At Chateau Ste. Michelle, the experience of Washington State’s inviting elegance and sophistication is in everything we do. Championing craftsmanship and creativity to provide a sense of wonder in every bottle. Chateau Ste. Michelle winery owns 3,500 acres in the Columbia Valley of eastern Washington, including Horse Heaven, Canoe Ridge Estate and Cold Creek vineyards.
- One 750 ml bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Columbia Valley Sauvignon Blanc White wine
- 100% Sauvignon Blanc with 13% alcohol by volume from the Columbia Valley in Washington state
- Pair a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc with light seafood or vegetable dishes
- Light-bodied white wine with crisp, vibrant aromas of fresh citrus and herbs
- Stainless steel tanks are used during fermentation to preserve the natural acidity in the grapes
White Wine, 13% ABV, 750ML Glass Bottle
About the Producer
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates