Specially selected and carefully aged, Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon showcases a lush texture and concentrated flavors of blackberry and black cherry. Aged in French oak barrels, this medium to full-bodied red wine is a perfect blend of Cabernet Sauvignon and Syrah. Enjoy the very best in quality and flavor, with a 750 mL bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon - a perfect addition to any occasion! The 2018 vintage received 90 Points from Wine Enthusiast in October 2021; try the latest vintage.
Since 1967, the dedicated winemakers at Chateau Ste. Michelle have crafted some of the most spectacular wines in the world—notably through the meticulous approach to Indian Wells. At Chateau Ste. Michelle, the experience of Washington State’s inviting elegance and sophistication is in everything we do. Championing craftsmanship and creativity to provide a sense of wonder in every bottle. Chateau Ste. Michelle winery owns 3,500 acres in the Columbia Valley of eastern Washington, including Horse Heaven, Canoe Ridge Estate and Cold Creek vineyards.
- One 750 ml bottle of Chateau Ste. Michelle Indian Wells Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine, 14.5% ABV
- Red wine made from a blend of Cabernet Sauvignon, Syrah and other red varietals
- Grapes sourced from various vineyards around Washington State's Columbia Valley including Horse Heaven Hills and Wahluke Slope
- This premier Cabernet Sauvignon showcases a lush texture with concentrated flavors of blackberry, black cherry, red plum and blueberry
- Red wine pairs well with burgers, lamb, stew and prosciutto
Red Wine, ABV 14.5%, 750ML Glass Bottle
About the Producer
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates