No matter where you find yourself, the Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon is your ticket to experience the rich and diverse landscapes of Washington State's Columbia Valley. This medium-bodied Cab is a masterpiece of craftsmanship, delivering a mesmerizing structure and mouthfeel. Indulge your senses in the enticing aromas of ripe dark berries and succulent plums, complemented by delightful hints of luscious chocolate and velvety vanilla. Aged for approximately 17 months in French and American oak barrels, this red wine achieves a flawless harmony of flavors and textures. Experience the wine's true excellence by pairing it with tender beef tenderloin or flavorful pasta dishes. With 14.5% ABV, each 750 ml bottle features a convenient screw-top cap for effortless opening. Recognized for its exceptional quality, the 2018 vintage received an impressive 92-point rating from Wine & Spirits in February 2022.
Nestled in the unique terroir of Washington State's Columbia River Basin, Columbia Crest Winery has been crafting exquisite, award-winning wines since 1982. From vineyard to glass, each bottle of Columbia Crest wine embodies the pinnacle of craftsmanship and artistry. With a deep appreciation for the natural wonders of the land, our winery combines exceptional viticulture and winemaking practices, creating remarkable wines that are true to their varietal character while showcasing the unparalleled terroir of the region.
- One 750 ml bottle of Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine
- Medium-bodied Cabernet Sauvignon red wine, is full-flavored with great structure and mouthfeel
- Enjoy intense aromas of dark berries and plums, notes of chocolate and vanilla
- Pair Columbia Crest Grand Estates Cabernet Sauvignon Red Wine with beef tenderloin or pasta dishes
- For the best taste experience, store this bottle of red wine at room temperature but chill it for 15 to 30 minutes before serving
Red Wine, ABV 14.5% ABV, 750ML Glass Bottle
About the Producer
Ste. Michelle Wine Estates