- One 750 mL bottle of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc White Wine containing five 5-oz servings of wine
- White wine with citrus, tropical fruit, and crushed herb aromas plus flavors of passion fruit, melon, and stone fruit
- Fruity wine that pairs well with fresh oysters, asparagus, lobster, or light salads
- Juicy New Zealand wine with bright acidity and a weighted finish on the palate
- Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc White Wine was awarded 91 points from Wine Enthusiast in April 2022
Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc dazzles with aromas of intense tropical fruit and fresh cut grass notes. The palate bursts with passionfruit, citrus and ripe stonefruit flavors. From exceptional vineyards in New Zealand's famous Marlborough region, we proudly craft this exuberant Sauvignon Blanc. Delicious with fresh seafood, goat cheese salad, or on its own. Grapes and wine processes, including bottling, accredited by SWNZ. www.kimcrawfordwines.com. Alc. 12.0% by vol. 24 Product of New Zealand.