- Created in 1880 by Louis-Alexandre Marnier Lapostolle
- Grand Marnier Cordon Rogue offers a premium blend of cognacs and orange liqueur
- Grand Marnier adds an air of sophistication to casual parties, special occasions, holidays or drinks with friends
- Enjoy the liquor neat, poured over ice or used to upgrade classic cocktails like an Old Fashioned or Margarita
- Ideal for the sophisticated lover of cognac interested in a sophisticated twist to elevate cocktails
Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge offers a premium blend of cognacs with wild tropical oranges from the Caribbean.
51% cognac, 49 orange liqueur. 1827 France. - Marnier Lapostolle. Grand Marnier is a liqueur made with a unique blend of Cognac and a liqueur of exotic bitter oranges. It has been crafted in the Cognac region of France with the same care and passion since its inception in 1880. Smooth and balanced, with a subtle and distinctive flavour, Grand Marnier Cordon Rouge mixes perfectly into Grand cocktails - such as the Grand sidecar - but also shines on its own, neat or on the rocks. With its historical links to the Cognac region, where it is manufactured, and to Paris, its headquarters, Grand Marnier has been a landmark of French style around the world for over 100 years. www.grand-marnier.com. 40% alc./vol. 80 Product of France.