Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur is a super premium black raspberry liqueur produced in the Loire Valley of France and recognized for its unique flavor and versatility in cocktails. Made from locally sourced ingredients when possible, this Chambord liqueur gets its unique taste from an infusion of the world’s finest raspberries and blackberries. Fine French cognac is added along with exotic flavors of black raspberries, black currant, Madagascar vanilla, Moroccan citrus peel, honey and fragrant herbs. Chambord adds instant luxury and elegance to classic cocktails and mixed drinks like a Kir Royale, a margarita or a Manhattan cocktail. It can be used to create a homemade vodka drink like the French Martini, or other Chambord inspired drinks such as the Chambord vodka lemonade or the Chambord Spritz, which combines Chambord, soda water and dry white wine. Please Drink Responsibly.
- One 750 mL bottle of Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
- Super premium liqueur made in the historic Loire Valley of France
- This alcoholic drink is crafted with French cognac along with exotic flavors of Madagascar vanilla, Moroccan citrus peel, honey and fragrant herbs
- 33 proof liqueur made with real XO cognac (aged longer than VS or VSOP cognac)
- Add to alcohol drinks like Kir Royale, margarita and Manhattan cocktail
Chambord Black Raspberry Liqueur
Enjoy Chambord as part of your favorite cocktails like Chambord Royale, Bramble, or Margarita.