Enjoy an ice cold drink with Rainier Beer. 6 Pack, 16-oz cans. Rainier is naturally brewed for a unique flavor. This domestic beer makes a refreshing choice for your next party. Stash some in the fridge so you have a chilled one on game day. You may even use them to fill up a large cooler so that guests can grab one at your next summer backyard barbecue or tailgating event. Drink it straight from the can or pour in a glass. This beverage also pairs well with a variety of food, from burgers to hot dogs, appetizers and more.
- Six (6) Pack, 16 Fluid Ounce Cans of Rainier Beer
- Mountain Fresh Beer Since 1878.
- 2016 World Beer Cup Gold Medal For Best American Style Lager.
- The Beer That Named The Mountain. Not really! Rainier was born in Seattle in 1878 before the state of Washington was even a state, but well after Mount Rainier was renamed by Captain George Vancouver from it’s original Native American name Tahoma.
- Rainier Beer continues to be a symbol of home and happiness for millions living the Pacific Northwest lifestyle.
Beer, Mountain Fresh
Naturally brewed. Since 1878. Made with Yakima Valley hops.
Contains: Government Warning: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not drink alcoholic beverages during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Consumption of alcoholic, beverages impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems.
About the Producer
Rainier Brewing Co.