Product Returns and Rainchecks:
We will gladly exchange any item for a like item without a receipt.
At Haggen, we strive to provide high quality fresh products to our guests. We want your shopping experience to be pleasant and for you to be completely satisfied with your purchases. We understand that sometimes a product may not be quite what you expected, so if you are unsatisfied with a product for any reason, we will gladly exchange it or provide a refund in the way it was paid. If you cannot locate your receipt, a Haggen gift card will be issued for refunds over $25.*
* Washington state law and/or Agency Compliance may require a receipt for some returns—specifically, returns of WIC items and EBT purchases, etc.
For your convenience, refunds and exchanges may be processed through any register.
*Item returns may be limited at the discretion of management*
Per State WIC regulations, there are no refunds given for WIC purchases; guests may only exchange the item for the exact same item.
State Compliance laws require all refunds for purchases made with an EBT card be refunded to the guest’s EBT card. Cash is NOT to be given for any returned item purchased with an EBT card.
Returns for EFT Purchases:
For returns on purchases made with a credit, EBT card or gift card, the return will be credited to the card that was used to make the original purchase.
We will gladly accept coupons for specific items included in our guests’ transactions.
- We accept coupons issued by Haggen or the manufacturer of applicable items
- For any single item we will accept one Haggen coupon and one manufacturer coupon at the same time unless either coupon prohibits doing so
- $5 off $25, $10 off $50 etc. Haggen coupons can be used in addition to Haggen or manufacturer coupons in a single transaction, as long as the net transaction purchase meets the required minimum qualifying dollar amount
- Coupons do not have a cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash. Cash will not be paid if the face value of the coupon exceeds the price of the item
- Coupons cannot be redeemed if expired, are from other retailers, or are for products that we do not carry
- Haggen reserves the right to limit the use of any coupon at any time
Printed Internet and Digital Coupons
We gladly accept valid printed internet manufacturer and Haggen coupons that meet the general guidelines as listed above. Haggen coupons may be presented at check out on an electronic device (cell phone, iPad, etc.), or they can be printed. We are unable to accept digital manufacturer coupons.
- Printed manufacturer internet coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a manufacturer address clearly printed on the coupon
- Printed internet coupons must have serial numbers, follow industry-standard format and the barcode must scan at checkout
- Printed internet coupons for “free product” are not accepted
- Printed internet coupons without an expiration date are not accepted
- Manufacturer restrictions prohibit us from redeeming two or more manufacturer coupons for the same item in one transaction
- If two coupons for the same item are presented in a single transaction, we apply the coupon with the highest discount, subject to the terms of the applicable offer
- We do not offer doubling or tripling of coupons
We will make every effort to provide you with the item you are looking for during your visit.
If we are unable to provide a sale-priced product for you, we will offer you your preference of a similar item at the same price, or a rain check for the original item.
- Only one rain check may be issued per item. We are unable to issue separate rain checks for different varieties of the same item
- Rain checks must be presented at the time of purchase and may only be redeemed once
- “While Supplies Last” advertised items and manufacturer coupon items that are out of stock are not eligible for rain checks
- We reserve the right to limit rain check quantities for advertised items
If an item scans at the register at a price point differently than what is posted in the store or the advertised price, we will give you the first improperly priced item for free, up to $10. Any additional items of the same product will then be adjusted to the posted or advertised price. This does not include items prohibited by law (currently alcohol and tobacco).