What’s New at Oak Harbor
The shelves are full, the dust has settled and our work is finally complete. We’re ready to share everything that makes Haggen special for you and your family.
Fresher. Healthier. Local-er.
Haggen was born in Bellingham back in 1933. For 82 years, our goal has been to provide the best quality food and service to our guests. Here’s what you’ll find:
- More scratch-made bakery items – artisan breads, scones, cakes, pies and our famous donuts
- Expanded organic and gluten free selections – produce, dairy, bakery and down every aisle
- More local dairy products, including Oak Harbor’s best selection of Northwest cheeses
- More local beef, antibiotic-free and organic meat, free-range chicken, all-natural pork and more
- More fresh, delicious deli meals – Sandwiches made to order, delicious grab-and-go meals, premium Di Lusso meats and cheeses, take and bake pizzas and scratch made salads
- Expanded selections of fresh seafood and handmade entrees
- New, full-service floral department
- More natural and local health and beauty products
- Impressive selection of your favorite Northwest Wines, Brews and Spirits–over 500 varieties to choose from
Saturday, May 16 11am-3pm
2% of our sales will be donated to Coupeville Farm to School Program and local food vendors from your community will be sampling their products. Thank you for your support!