Lemon Herb Crab Pasta
A fresh and zesty pasta dish that is light enough for warm summer evenings.
- 16 oz shell pasta
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp thyme, chopped
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 oz fresh Dungeness crab meat
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
Cook pasta as directed on box. Toss drained pasta in olive oil. Combine parsley, thyme, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, lemon juice and vinegar, and stir until dressing is well mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Gently combine pasta, dressing, crab meat and cherry tomatoes until well mixed.