TRIBALÍ Chipotle Chicken Lime Burger Recipe + Product Giveaway
It’s giveaway time again! Enter to win a free TRIBALÍ product of your choice and check out this Chipotle Chicken Lime Burger recipe perfect for your long week backyard BBQ.
We’re very excited to welcome TRIBALÍ clean protein into our stores and we can’t wait for you to give them a try. Choose from a variety of paleo-approved patties including grass-fed and finished beef, and free-range and air-chilled chicken—all 100% organic. And never any binders, fillers or preservatives! Plus they’re free of dairy, soy and gluten and are Whole30 Approved, Non-GMO Project Certified and Certified Paleo.
Here’s how to enter the giveaway:
- Follow @haggenfood and @tribalifoods on Instagram.
- Tag a friend in the comments of the TRIBALÍ giveaway post through Monday, August 27 at midnight.
- A randomly selected winner will be chosen on Tuesday, August 28 and receive a free TRIBALÍ product coupon and TRIBALÍ e-cookbook
TRIBALÍ Chipotle Chicken Lime Burgers
Recipe from Tribali Foods
Serving Size 1 burger (makes 4)
Per Serving: Calories 451 kcal| Protein 28g | Total Carbohydrate 32g |Total Fat 23g | Fiber 4g
- 4 TRIBALÍ Chipotle Chicken Burgers
- 1/4 cup Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayonnaise
- 1 Large avocado
- 1/4 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 teaspoons chili lime seasoning mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 brioche buns
- romaine lettuce
Add chopped avocado, chopped tomatoes, chopped red onion, salt, pepper, chili lime seasoning, and lime juice to a small bowl. Toss to combine.
Cook TRIBALÍ patties in a grill pan or BBQ.
Assemble burgers by adding 1 tablespoon of Primal kitchen Chipotle Lime mayo to the top of each bun, add chicken burger to bottom bun, top with 1-2 Tbsp of the avocado mixture and romaine lettuce. Serve with sweet potato fries, vegetables of choice, or corn tortilla chips if desired.