Sweet & Spicy Shrimp Tacos
- 2 lbs wild-caught shrimp, medium size
- 1-1/2 Tbsp Big Easy Louisiana Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp canola oil
- 18 corn tortillas
- 4 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 large mango, peeled and diced
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds and ribs removed, diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- lime wedges for serving
To prepare the salsa, toss mango, avocado, onion, jalapeño, lime juice and cilantro in a medium bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Peel and clean shrimp. Pat shrimp dry and sprinkle with seasoning on both sides.
Preheat a non-stick pan with oil. Place shrimp in pan and sauté, turning once for 3-4 minutes or until opaque.
Toast the tortillas in a pan for about 1 minute per side. Wrap with foil to keep warm.
Tuck the shrimp into the warm tortillas with the shredded lettuce. Add a dollop of fresh mango avocado salsa and sour cream. Serve with lime wedge.