Zesty Steak Fajitas
- 8 Mission® 95% Fat Free Fajita Flour Tortillas, warmed
- 1-1/2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1 yellow onion, halved and sliced in strips
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced into strips
- 1 lb Double R Ranch sirloin or flank steak, sliced into strips
- 1 package fajita seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Roma tomato, cut into wedges
Heat oil, over medium-high heat, in sauté pan. Add onions and green pepper and cook until tender (about 2-3 minutes), remove and reserve.
In same skillet, brown steak; drain fat. Mix in seasoning and water. Bring mixture to boil; reduce heat to low and cook uncovered for 5 minutes.
Return onions and bell peppers to skillet; add tomatoes. Heat through (about 2-3 minutes) and serve with warm tortillas.
fresh for the holidays
5 different uses