Homeslice: Our New Artisan Pizza Dough
Making a pizza at home with the toppings you love has never been easier than with our new locally-sourced artisan pizza doughs. Choose from five new dough flavors to compliment any pizza recipe:
- Classic: Tried-and-true dough that serves as the dependable base for your wildest pizza dreams.
- Bacon: A savory addition that adds a new dimension to your pizza. Top with blue cheese, fresh nectarines, or spring greens.
- Beer Batter: Beer and pizza are the perfect match, and the proof is in our beer-infused pizza dough.
- Garlic: A hit of garlic is infused right into the dough, making this the ideal base for cheesy bread sticks.
- Organic Wheat: Made with certified organic wheat, this dough works great with both savory and dessert pies.
Prosciutto, Pea & Goat Cheese Pizza
with Soft-Cooked Egg
- 1 Haggen artisan pizza dough
- 4 oz Creminelli prosciutto
- 4 oz Ferndale Farmstead Fior di Latte cheese
- 4 oz Montchevre organic goat cheese
- 1/4 cup snap peas
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup BelGioioso Parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper to taste
Before cooking, allow pizza dough to rest at room temperature for 20 minutes. Preheat oven to 425°F. Divide dough in half to make two mini pizzas or use entire ball for larger pizza.
Roll out dough to desired size and shape on cookie sheet. Top with prosciutto, Fior di Latte cheese, goat cheese, snap peas and cracked eggs. Sprinkle with Parmesan, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Place dough on cookie sheet in oven and bake for 12-15 minutes or until crust is golden brown and egg is cooked through. Remove from oven and top with fresh arugula.
Ferndale Farmstead Cheese Artisans
Three generations of the Wavrin family produce artisan cheese in the Italian tradition. The grass they grow feeds the cows they raise to produce the milk which becomes the cheese on your table.