- 1 pint heirloom cherry tomatoes
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- 3 Tbsp fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 3 Tbsp Garlic Expressions, a classic vinaigrette dressing
- 1 French baguette, sliced 3/4″ thick
- 4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 4 Tbsp grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 4 oz thinly sliced prosciutto, torn into pieces
Slice tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Gently mix in basil and Garlic Expressions dressing. Let sit at room temperature for 20 minutes.
Line up the baguette slices on a baking sheet. Toast in oven for about 3 minutes or until light golden brown. Working quickly, rub the garlic on the toasted side of each slice.
Spoon the tomatoes onto each bread slice. Sprinkle with cheese and add a slice of prosciutto. Place bread back in oven and melt cheese slightly for about a minute.