Garlicky Baked Chicken with Olives & Roasted Tomatoes
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken thighs & legs
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 cup DeLallo Olives Jubilee (from our antipasti bar)
- Sprig of fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- Coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 325˚F.
Arrange chicken in a baking dish. Toss with cherry tomatoes, garlic, rosemary and olives. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle olive oil and white wine, then cook for 50-60 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked.
Serves 4 to 6
beer and wine
with a twist!