Deviled Eggs with Lummi Island Smoked Salmon
Liven up traditional deviled eggs with Northwest flair.
- 12 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh tarragon, minced
- 2 tsp fresh dill, minced
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 4 oz Lummi Island smoked salmon, finely chopped
Slice eggs in half lengthwise and carefully remove yolks. Place yolks in medium bowl and mash with fork until smooth. Add mayonnaise, mustard, chives, tarragon, dill, pepper and salmon. Pipe or spoon the filling into the eggs halves and garnish with more fresh herbs.
Refrigerate for at least one hour prior to serving.
fresh for the holidays
5 different uses