Ceviche de Camarones
- 1 lb Oregon pink shrimp
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 (5.75 oz) can Haggen Spanish Olives, whole stuffed, drained
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 fresh jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp parsley, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
- 3/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 3/4 tsp lemon juice for tossing avocados
Rinse shrimp, pat dry with a paper towel. Place in a medium sized bowl. Add tomatoes, olives, onion, jalapeño, parsley, cilantro, crushed red pepper, lemon juice, olive oil, , oregano, salt and pepper. Stir gently. Toss avocado with lemon juice and add to the ceviche. Chill for 1 hour.
Serve with a slice of lime and El Restaurante chips.
Download the printable recipe card Ceviche de Camarones Recipe Card
beer and wine
with a twist!