Buffalo Style Alaska Cod Quesadilla
- 8 Alaska Cod fillets, 3 oz ea
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp + 2 tsp olive oil
- 8-10″ flour tortillas
- 4 cups Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes, small dice
- 1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce, prepared
- 1 cup ranch or blue cheese dressing, prepared
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Prep Time: 5 min Cook Time: 10 min SERVINGS: 8
Season and sauté cod fillets in 2 Tbsp olive oil for 2 minutes. Carefully turn and cook for another 2-3 minutes until fish is opaque throughout. Remove from heat, flake each portion. Refrigerate until needed.
Lay 1 tortilla flat and build quesadilla on one half. Layer tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 3 oz of prepared cod, and 3 tsp buffalo wing sauce. Fold in half and carefully lay on a hot, lightly oiled (2 tsp) griddle. Cook until bottom is light brown. Carefully turn and cook until cheese is melted and second side of quesadilla is lightly browned.
Remove from heat and cut into 4 wedges. Plate and drizzle with ranch or blue cheese dressing. Serve 2 Tbsp of chosen dressing in small cup. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Download the printable recipe card Buffalo Style Alaskan Cod Quesadillas with Guacamole Ranchero Recipe Card
fresh for the holidays
5 different uses