- 24 refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 24 thin slices of your favorite Di Lusso® ham
- 3/4 lb Di Lusso® Cheddar cheese, cut thick
- 12 pitted kalamata olives
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup Italian vinaigrette salad dressing
- 1 tsp Di Lusso® deli style mustard
Prepare tortellini according to package directions; cool under cold water and drain well. Cut cheese into 12 cubes. On 12 skewers, alternately thread folded ham slices, cheese, tortellini, olives and tomatoes. Place in a single layer in a glass 9″ x 13″ baking dish. In a small bowl, whisk together the salad dressing and mustard. Drizzle over kabobs or serve alongside.
Makes 12 kabobs.