National Prime Rib Day
Today is National Prime Rib Day and we love any excuse to indulge! Prime rib is a choice beef cut from one of the eight primal cuts of beef that is usually roasted and served as the main course of a meal. Below is a delicious recipe to make a delicious prime rib for your friends & family.
- 1 Prime Rib Roast (size doesn’t matter)
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1/4 cup rosemary
- 1/4 cup horseradish powder
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 1/8 cup cracked black pepper
- Combine seasonings, and rub into roast.
- Let sit while oven preheats to 375.
- Place roast in broiling pan, fat side up or bone side up.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Turn oven off, do not open oven.
- One hour before serving, turn oven back on 45 minutes.
- Take rib out, let stand for 15 minutes.