Haggen to Haggen 5K Fun Run & Walk
May. 7th, 2016, 8:00 am
Haggen Northwest Fresh Bellingham Sehome
Haggen to Haggen is a Whatcom County community event. The race is in its 23rd year and in 2016 the event will be held on Saturday, May 7th, 2016. The course begins at Sehome Haggen and ends at Meridian Haggen. At the finish line sponsors will be sampling great products Haggen has to offer. Shuttles will be available for getting back to Sehome Haggen starting at 8:45am.
This is a Greater Bellingham Running Club(GBRC) sponsored event and proceeds from this event help fund four $1000 scholarships a year as well as shoe vouchers to low income high school runners, track workouts, keeping equipment up-to-date, providing a better quality running experiences for those in need.
Again this year – Pre-packet pickup will be next to Sehome Haggen 1-6:30pm
- Again this year – Last chance registration will be next to Sehome Haggen 1-6:30pm
New this year – No Day of Race Registration
Online registration was a great success in 2015, we will continue again this year with no mail in registration.
Runners – register through May 1st at midnight for $7 with a tech shirt $22
Walkers – register through May 1st at midnight for $5 with a tech shirt $20
Kids Twelve and under are Free – Coupon Code- H2HCHILD
Runners and Walkers – registration fee $10 (after May 1st), tech shirts can also be purchased for $15 while supplies last.
If a tech shirt is purchased online, the shirt and race packets (bib and chip) will be available for early pick up on Friday, May 6th at Sehome Haggen from 1pm to 6:30pm. Last minute pick up available at 7am day of race at Sehome Haggen. Allow 15 minutes to get from race number pickup area to race start.
Click Here to Register
Again This Year
- Haggen to Haggen is a certified 5k
- Runners and Walkers will start together at 8am.
- Race Bib and chip timing for Runners- chip timing will be set up at the Start and Finish-
- Shirt and race packets (bib and chip for runners) will be available for early pick up on Friday, May 6th at Sehome Haggen from 1-6:30pm
- Tech shirt will also be sold at pre-packet pickup May 6th at Sehome Haggen from 1-6:30pm
Saturday, May 7, 2016 at the Sehome Village Haggen, participants start at 8:00am and finish at the Meridian Haggen. Please allow 15 minutes to get from packet pickup area to race start. Packet pickup begins at 7:00am.
Shuttles will be available for getting back to Sehome Haggen starting at 8:45am.
- Race Bib for walkers (walkers are not timed)
- Portion of the race supports GBRC scholarship funding
- At the race finish sponsors will provide sample sized or retail sized product for participants
- Prizes given to the top 3 male and female finishers (Provided by Haggen and Fairhaven Runners)
- 7am race shirt/bib/chip pickup/day of race packet pick up- there will be NO day of race registration
- 8am Runners and walkers start
- 8:45am to 10:45am shuttle buses return to Sehome Village
- Please allow 15 minutes to get from race number pickup area to race start
- Tech shirt will be sold at the start and finish line for $15
- For the safety of all participants, no pets are allowed
View the course map
Click to see the 2016 race results!
Click to see photos of the 2016 race!