Bellingham SeaFeast Sponsored by Haggen
Sep. 23rd, 2017
Zuanich Point Park
Down by the bay. Come eat & play!
Bellingham SeaFeast sponsored by Haggen Northwest Fresh provides you a setting of endless fun and the food fare of the surrounding bay and straits. A gathering for family and friends. Admission is free.
Don’t miss out on Taste the Sea: A Sustainable Seafood Experience presented by Haggen Northwest Fresh & Haggen Market Street Catering. It’s a golden opportunity to taste and learn about premium sustainable seafood from expert chefs, caterers, and professional fish buyers. You’ll raise awareness of the bounty of Northwest’s finest harvests, and the factors contributing to the mystique that sometimes causes hesitancy to purchase and cook seafood at home. As you sample tastes and bites, the experts will discuss nuances of safety, purchasing, preparing, and seasoning the finest fish dishes on earth.
Purchase tickets for this event online on Bellingham SeaFeast’s website. Pre-sale online tickets are $10 each ($5 children 1-12), or $15 each ($8 children 1-12) at the door.
Festival activities include:
- Salmon BBQ Grilling Championship
- Food vendors with a focus on local seafood
- Maritime arts exhibits
- FisherPoet workshops and performances
- Oyster shucking and slurping contest
- Live music and performances throughout the day
- Family fun activities and a “Field-of-Fun” for kids
- U.S. Coast Guard helicopter rescue
- Cooking and fish filleting demos
- Commercial fishing activities including survival suit races and net mending
- And much more!
Full schedule and details at www.bellinghamseafeast.com.