Snacks We’re Hiking With
Never forget the most important part of the hike… the snacks! Here’s a few of our favorite pack-along items to enhance the beauty of the outdoors with a handful of flavor and convenience.
1. Erin Baker’s Granola (Bellingham, WA)
Sweet and savory combos made with the perfect mix of oats, fruit and nuts.
2. Hempler’s Pepperoni Sticks (Ferndale, WA)
Easy to pack in a backpack and loaded with protein.
3. Kombucha Town Canned Kombucha (Bellingham, WA)
Full of probiotics and refreshingly tangy.
4. Fat Man Candy Chocolate Bark Tin (Beaverton, OR)
Delectable candy morsels in a ultra convenient tin for easy storing.
5. Liberty Bottleworks (Union Gap, WA)
Made with recyclable materials and entirely recyclable, these sustainable water bottles are perfect for the great outdoors.
6. U-Konserve Stainless Steel Containers
BPA-free, leak-proof stainless steel containers easily pack and separate sandwiches, salads and snacks. Phthalate-free and lead-free.