Be Part of the Experience
For over 80 years, Haggen has been passionate about serving our guests with freshness and quality — that’s why we continuously strive to cultivate talented, dedicated employees who share our passion for bringing guests the freshest local products possible with genuine service while building a sustainable local food economy and supporting our communities. We’re a neighborhood grocer who strives to sustain partnerships with our local farmers, ranchers, fisheries and businesses to bring the very best to our community markets.
Valuable Benefits for Our Valuable People
Our dedicated and talented employees enjoy real benefits and a total compensation package that make working at Haggen more than just a job. We offer comprehensive and affordable healthcare plans which include medical, dental, prescription and vision coverage as well as medical expense accounts. Employees take full advantage of employee discounts in our stores, discounts on event tickets and travel destinations. Additionally, we offer retirement plans, employee assistance programs, flexible schedules, and career opportunities offering advancement into management and support roles at our offices as well as transfers to new locations or departments to find the perfect match to your talents.
Come join our enthusiastic, knowledgeable and friendly food experts as we serve up a FRESH and LOCAL shopping experience in your community. Consider joining Haggen and engaging in the many growth opportunities that can build and advance your career in Store Operations, Store Support, Finance/Accounting, Human Resources, IT, Loss Prevention, Marketing, Merchandising, Pharmacy, Real Estate/Facilities and Risk Management.
To BROWSE and APPLY FOR JOBS in our Retail Store Operations and Bellingham Support Center, click locations BELOW:
- Auburn – 1406 Lake Tapps Parkway East
- Bellingham, Meridian – 2814 Meridian Street
- Bellingham, Fairhaven – 1401 12th Street
- Bellingham, Sehome – 210 36th Street
- Bellingham, Barkley – 2900 Woburn Street
- Bellingham, Support Center – 2211 Rimland Drive
- Burlington – 757 Haggen Drive
- Ferndale – 1815 Main Street
- Oak Harbor – 31565 SR 20 #1
- Lake Stevens – 8915 Market Place NE, Suite 100
- Marysville – 3711 88th Street NE
- Mount Vernon – 2601 East Division Street
- Olympia – 131 Cooper Point Road
- Snohomish – 1301 Avenue D
- Stanwood – 26603 72nd Avenue SE
- Woodinville – 17641 Garden Way NE