We will gladly exchange any item for a like item without a receipt.
All refunds over $10 must be processed through Customer Services.
A receipt is required on any return credit totaling $10 or greater.
Receipts are required for returns of tobacco, alcohol, baby formula, meat, health and beauty care, general merchandise, and other items as required by law. Returns for these items are only to be processed at the original store in which the item was purchased.
For returns on purchases made with a credit, debit, EBT card or gift card, the return will be credited to the card that was used to make the original purchase. Per WIC regulations, there are no refunds on WIC purchases; the customer may only exchange the item for the exact same item.
- We will redeem coupons only for the specific items included in our guests’ transaction.
- We will only accept coupons issued by Haggen or the manufacturer of the applicable item.
- Coupons must be presented at the time of purchase.
- When purchasing a single item we will accept one Haggen coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits doing so.
- Coupons cannot be redeemed for cash value. No cash will be paid if face value of coupon exceeds the price of the item.
- We do not accept coupons that have passed their expiration date, coupons from other retailers or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
- Coupons may be subject to advertised offer limitations and restrictions.
- We reserve the right to refuse any coupon at the discretion of the Store Manager in charge.
Printed Internet Coupons & Store Coupons:
- We gladly accept valid printed internet coupons; however the same manufacturer and store coupon rules apply as above.
- Printed manufacturer internet coupons must clearly indicate that they are a manufacturer coupon and have a valid manufacturer address printed clearly on the coupon.
- Coupons must have serial numbers, follow an industry-standard format and the print quality and barcode must allow us to scan the coupon at checkout.
- We cannot accept “free product” printed internet manufacturer coupons.
- We cannot accept printed internet coupons that do not have a clearly indicated expiration date.
- Manufacturer restrictions prohibit us from redeeming two or more manufacturer coupons for the same item in one transaction.
- If a guest presents two coupons for the same item in a single transaction, we will give the highest discount, which is subject to the terms of the applicable offer.
- We do not offer doubling or tripling of coupons.
- We do not issue rainchecks for coupon items that may be out of stock or for “while supplies last” ad items.
- We reserve the right to limit raincheck quantities based on product availability and advertised limits.
- Only one raincheck can be issued per item. Separate rainchecks will not be issued for different varieties of the same item.
- Rainchecks can only be redeemed once and must be present at the time of purchase.
- Rainchecks can only be redeemed for the product specified on the raincheck.
We may change these rules at any time. All coupon redemption terms are subject to the terms of the rules in affect at the time of redemption. Rule changes may become effective without advance notice or advertisement. The current rules will be posted on our websites and at the Guest Services counters at our stores. Please check our websites periodically for any changes to these rules.
Revised June 6, 2011.